Sunday 27 May 2012

University. An Introduction.

So I decided to start this blog as an output. I have no idea how to do these so here it goes! Just to pre-warn you it will be filled with immature stories about my first year at uni and rants about really small things that bug me. Obviously just ranting at people in real life wasn't enough.

So my first year at university was pretty crazy. Made some great friends, met some complete nut cases but it was one of the best, if not the best, year of my life. We've had some crazy nights out and crazy nights in, which I will blog about later (with videos), and attended some lectures while at it. I'll introduce you to the crew of misfits for future reference.
This is Eddie/Ed/Edgar, the only person I knew from back home. I like to wind him up but I love him really. He's a good un' he is!

Cameron/Camcam(right), Jack/Capt'n (left). Cameron is Northern Irish, Jack is one of Ed's friends from back home. Never had a bad night out with Cameron and I can talk to Jack about almost everything. Both very cool guys.

Ahh Christopher/Chris/Del Shagger! Very funny guy who has very random moments which will make you laugh until you cry. What a darlin'. And yes that is me trying to eat him arm. Don't judge.

They are the folks I'm sharing a flat with next year and I'm looking forward to it so much. Roll on second year dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment